Lost alumni please email me, Jeff Wragg, and we will get you on the list.
Summer 2016 Grads
- Canyon Barry - Nuclear Engineering grad school and basketball player at Florida.
- Leisha Lopez-Ortiz - Lab maven for a major international petrochemical company.
May 2016 Grads
- Gervais Baker - work
- A. Clay Caulder - Data analyst for a turbine company
- F. Jamie Claire - PhD program at Johns Hopkins
- Dylan Collier - work
- Lincoln Fraley - work
- Isaac Gould - work
- Danielle Masse - PhD program at Wright State
- Ariane McKiernan - Officer in US Army
- Katelyn O'Dell - PhD program at Colorado State
- Matt Palumbo - work
- Carter Rhea - PhD program at Duke
- Maly Taylor - PhD program at Clemson
- Joshua Teves - PhD program at Emory
Dec 2015 Grads
- Jeff Cousins - Teaching physics
- Danielle Wilson - Astro grad school
May 2015 Grads
- Thomas Cannon - Data scientist for One Data Source.
- Zachary Griggs - Software development
- Nathan Gunzenhauser - Work
- Robert Lemasters - PhD program, Emory University
- Patrick Meyerink - Teaching physics and astro at St. Andrew's school in Florida.
- Christina Lewandowski Mueller - Work
- Derek Novo - Columbia University MS engineering program
- Ally Olejar - Aerospace Intern, and looking for MS in Computer Science
- Alexis Payne - Optical science at Northrup Grumman.
- Ryan Michael Sullivan - Work
- Derek Tuck - Electromagnetics Engineer at Boeing
December 2014 Grads
- Thomas Briggs - Programmer/Analyst - Boeing
- Susanna Brylawski - Artist and lamp designer
- Allen Hill - Grad school
- Sean Hines - Science teacher at Burke High School
- Kellen Lawson - Grad school
Summer 2014 Grads
- Sean Flanagan - Working in industry, chemist and physicist
May 2014 Grads
- Shikha Chaurasia - PhD program in particle physics
- Ben Fetterolf - Job, in the theatre world
- Joerael Harris - Teacher
- Timothy Hayward - PhD program in high energy physics at William and Mary
- Christopher Hipp - PhD bound
- Cassidy Jenks - Grad school bound
- Shea McSween - Working at a local engineering company.
- Luther Meyer - works for Nucor Steel.
- Daniel Morrall - MS in Energy Science from Kyoto University, now in PhD program there.
- Sarah Sharpe - Working in medical programming.
- Brittany Yeager - Grad school
December 2013 Grads
- Andy Buchanan - Certain that he is uncertain.
- Drew Farr - Made the world a better place. Passed away spring 2016.
- Brock Richard - Technical data analyst in Charlotte.
- Davy Vanderweyen - Medical school, at
- Houston Waites - Promises to shave his head, soon.
May 2013 Grads
- Michael Chute - Engineering department of an international, large-project, construction company.
- Meagan Collins (Downing) - Physics teacher at Porter-Gaud High School.
- Kevin Gainey - On the technical staff at MUSC.
- Samantha Geltz - Works on the education side of things at the Museum of Flight, in Seattle.
- Thea Kozakis - PhD program in astro in the Carl Sagan Institute at Cornell.
- Matt Marvin - Awesome physics and astronomy teacher at Summerville HS.
- Hunter Moss - Medical researcher in MRI analysis.
- Ben Rickman - MS in Nuclear Engineering, working in the nuclear industry.
- Marco Rodriguez - Software engineer.
- Laura Stevens - Grad school in environmental studies
- Mark Wells - PhD program in astro at Penn State.
- Ryan Wilkie - Navy officer.
December 2012 Grads
- B. Tobin Barrett - IT/Operations manager in California.
- John Bent - MS program in Computer Sci at Georgia State - image recognition.
- Jeff Bertel - PhD program in EE at Georgia Tech.
- Kyle Clayton - High tech job at Boeing.
- Matt Marvin - Science teacher extraordinaire.
May 2012 Grads
- Lee Adler - Researcher at MUSC
- Phil Boehner - PhD program in computational physics at Florida State
- Clarissa Briner - PhD Program in physics at Univ. Colorado-Boulder. She likes turbulent combustion.
- Noah Bullock - MS in nuclear engineering from NC State
- Anna Gillespie - MAT from GA. Teaching physics and robotics in GA.
- Alex Greene - PhD program in applied physics at Mississippi State
- Bobby Raidt - Medical school at MUSC
- Jaime Thrift - A teacher
- Jesica Trucks - PhD program in astrophysics at Univ. of Toledo
- Dalace Varner - PhD physics program at USC
- Cassie Wise - U.S. Navy nuclear officer
- Palmer Wong - Becoming an officer in the USAF.
- Andrei Zorilescu - Works for NASA Innovative Partnerships Program Office
December 2011 Grads
- Nathan Towles - PhD program in planetary science at Johns Hopkins
- Julia Wilson - Moving on in astrophysics
Summer 2011 Grad
- Cameron Self - MS in tropical meteorology. Hurricane forecaster in Houston.
May 2011 Grads
- Michelle Anderson - Work in oncology research
- Reggie Coleman - Working in the safety industry, overseas.
- Philip Meyer - server-side development for a consulting firm.
- Jonathan Papageorge - MS physics from NC State. Software dev in Madison, WI.
- Dave Seamans - Working in high finance for Merril Lynch.
- Andrew Jarrell Smith - Research in neuroscience, graduate school in mathematics.
- Conor Smith - PhD program in atmospheric physics at Miami.
- Alex Verderber - PhD program in biomedical engineering at UNC/NCSU
Dec 2010 Grad
- Joseph Niehaus, PhD (MTU) - Atmospheric Physicist
May 2010 Grads
- Corey Barton, PhD (FSU) - Geophysical fluid dynamics, Post-Doc at Naval Research Lab.
- Brittany Bayley - MS physics from Georgia Tech. Working now.
- Will DuPre - Grad school and work.
- Tim Faugl - Working on MS in Nuclear Engineering at NC State.
- Matthew Fitzgerald - Also an EE, working in defense industry.
- Christopher Pollanen - Howls at the moon occasionally. Likes computer science too.
December 2009 Grads
- Timothy Monahan - Grad school in mechanical engineering at Clemson.
Summer 2009 Grads
- Daniel Johnson - Technical stuff at Boeing.
May 2009 Grads
- Allie Gatlin - Working for a living.
- Damien L. Howard - MS in physics from Clemson
- Scotty Keith - PhD program in math at UNC-CH
- Robert T. Laquiere - Working at Engineering, now into a PhD program in physics.
- Fletcher Moore - Medical School at USC.
- Andrew James Smith - To Clemson for a PhD.
- Gregory McRae Smith, PhD (Wake Forest) - Visiting Assistant Professor of Physics
December 2008 Grads
- Frank Grimmer - Software developer in NY.
Summer 2008 Grads
- Charles Taylor - An officer in the Coast Guard.
- Melissa Sims - Graduate school at SUNY-Stony Brook doing crystallography and mineral physics.
May 2008 Grads
- Rebecca Bowers - PhD program at USC.
- Monica Davis - A research specialist at MUSC.
- Evgeni "Ioni" Gurovich - In the computer business.
- Chris Lindner - PhD Program in astrophysics at UT-Austin.
- Natasha New - PhD program in Biomedical Science at MUSC.
- Daryl M. Reynolds - Health Physics and Radiation Protection at Vogtle Power Plant
- Justin Rowland - Discovery Informatics/Physics grad. At NC State for an MS in analytics.
- Tom Rolfson - MS in Engineering physics from the Univ. of Maine.
- Emily Tavrides - MS in Nuclear Engineering from U Texas-Austin.
December 2007 Grads
- M. Jason Duty - Grad school.
- Adam R. Johnson - into engineering.
May 2007 Grads
- Joe Bramlett - On staff at CofC.
- Sam Covington - Working.
- Claire duPont - MS in Meteorology from FIT. Works for WeatherFLow.
- Damon Hansen - Univ. of Pittsburgh for PhD in Physics.
- Geoff Miller - Solar energy large-scale installation projects.
- Cassel Sloan - Working at working.
- Richard Smith - Grad school in physics at Rochester Univ.
December 2006 Grads
- William Boyd Beasley - Now an engineer.
- Christian Boutan - PhD program in physics, Univ. of Washington.
- Adam Dean - A systems engineer for Cisco in DC.
- Joe Noelker - Collects dental impressions from chewing gum underneath tables.
Summer 2006 Grads
- Jon Hansen - Works at the US Patent and Trademark Office. Specializing in optics.
- Stephen Hughes - MS Space Science from FIT. Now teaching physics and astro at Greensboro, NC
- Willie Moultrie - At a company specializing in software and equipment for labs and hospitals.
May 2006 Grads
- Cyrus Buffum - A waterkeeper - watchdog of our water quality.
- Josh Fuller, MD - Pediatrician. Medical school at MUSC.
- Carson Grimes - Relaxes by peeling grapes and eating the skins.
- Georgette Hachem - Taught at a prestigious language school, then moved to Australia.
- George "Pat" Kablick - Working on PhD at Maryland after an MS in Meteorology from FSU.
- Daniel Morrall - An officer in the US Air Force. Then back for an upgrade to a BS in physics (see 2014)
- Sarah Sonnett, PhD (Hawaii) - Post-Doc at JPL.
December 2005 Grads
- Jenny Mantini - MS in Meteorology.
- Brice Orange, PhD (FIT) - OrangeWave Innovative Science. Award winning teacher and scholar.
- Darren Pang (JD, Phoenix) - Practicing law in California.
May 2005 Grads
- Jonathan N. Ard - Went on to Civil Engineering fame via Clemson.
- Jennifer E. Andrews, PhD (LSU) - Astrophysics Post-Doc at U. Arizona Steward Observatory.
- Kwayera A. Davis - PhD program in Science Ed. at Univ. of Michigan.
- John G. Eley, PhD - In Medical Physics at U. Texas - M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Jacqueline Maurer, PhD (Duke) - Now a medical physicist at Cone Health Cancer Center, in Greensboro.
- Shane Michael Rupert - an electrical engineer too.
- Linwood E. Wadsworth - Has a strange tattoo.
- Kevin Young, PhD (Berkeley) - Senior member of technical staff at Sandia.
December 2004 Grads
- Mark D. Creech - Grad school in math, and a career.
- David Scott Draffin, Engineering degree from USC also.
- James R. Kendall III, Engineering degree from USC also.
- Tim H. Kent - MS in meteorology from NC State. Works for WeatherFLow.
- David R. Kuhnell, Engineering degree from Clemson also.
- Melanie McManus - Having an adventure.
- Jerry Sattler - Working his way through life.
- Kimberly Ann Waldeck (Cullen), Engineering degree from USC also.
Summer 2004 Grads
- Scott Cowen - MS in mechanical engineering, now working.
- Christopher Scott Farley - Working.
- Richard L. Guerzon - Looking for meaning.
May 2004 Grads
- Jay Dandrea - MS in Engineering from Wisconsin, according to rumor.
- Anwar Ferguson - Working for an engineering firm.
- Ashley Fields - Graduate school in Meteorology at NC State.
- Stephen Fuller - PhD program in astrophysics at Clemson.
- Rebekah Halkyard - PhD program in physics/biophysics at Univ. of Maryland-College Park.
- Brad Knaus - MS physics from USC, now works for SPAWAR and loves it.
- George Seago - Commercial and investment property broker.
- Amanda Sprague (Dyess) - MS in Medical Physics. Clinical medical physicist in New York
- Stephanie Tully, PhD (LA Tech) - College administrator.
- George Walker - Renaissance man.
- Mark Walsh - Meteorologist in Antarctica! Really.
December 2003 Grads
- Lucas Lindsay, PhD (Boston College) - At Oak Ridge National Lab, after a NRC Fellowship at the Naval Research Laboratory.
- Kelly Settle (Hall) - Health Physicist at Roper Hospital.
Summer 2003 Grads
- James Fernandez - A building truss engineer now.
May 2003 Grads
- Kinsey Boehl - MS in Health Physics, U. Mass-Lowell. Working at nuclear plant in NH.
- Tabetha Boyajian, PhD (Georgia State) - Faculty at LSU. Famous for "Tabby's star."
- Shayna Brisacher - Weather Woman and Superhero.
- Will Bulkley - Philospher-Scientist.
- Brad Burns, PhD (Georgetown) - Working in industry.
- Thomas Cordella - MS in EE from Clemson, now working in aerospace industry.
- Nghi Pelle Duong, an engineer via Virginia Polytech
- Tucker Freismuth - MS in astronomy. Navy oceanographer. PhD program in oceanography, Naval Postgraduate School.
- Chris Garrick - MBA from the Moore School of Business. Now a captain of industry.
- Kellie Harper - Wants to take a bus tour of Estonia.
- Nick Holdgate, MD (MUSC) - Rheumatologist in NC.
- Jeremy Johnson - Grad school at USC, and political power expert.
- Joe Meiring, PhD (USC) - Now a Post-Doc at U. Mass-Amherst
- Ebony Middleton - is now an engineer.
- Michael Paolone, PhD (USC) - Research faculty at Temple. Likes light vector mesons.
- Jean Rockford (Aguilar-Valdez), PhD (UNC-Greensboro) - Faculty in education at Portland State University.
- Shaun Wood, PhD (Penn State) - Working.
December 2002 Grads
- D. Keller Allen - In Massachusetts, being a daddy and physics guy.
- Soumya Dasgupta - BS/MS in EE from Clemson, working on MS in Comp. Sci at Johns Hopkins. Works at US Patent and Trademark Office.
- Patricia A. Findley - An engineer.
- Brian Plaisance - An engineer somewhere in Georgia we think.
- Russ Ross, PhD (Georgetown) - Now what?
- Ashley Zellner
Summer 2002 Grads
- Greg X - In Atlanta, doing something useful.
- Michael Miller - An engineer
May 2002 Grads
- Nadia Craig (Kellam), PhD (USC) - Assoc. Professor of Engineering, Arizona State University, and a very good skydiver.
- Matt Thompson - MS, Physics and Engineering teacher and Asst. Principal at Union County High School in Union, SC.
December 2001 Grads
- Michael Carnohan - Information architect in San Diego. Should be kept away from heavy machinery.
- Emanual Allen Duncan - a truly fine engineer.
- Alex Mazingue - MS in CS from Georgia Tech. Don't underestimate him.
- Shay Holmes (Strong), PhD (UT-Austin) - Senior Data Scientist doing imagery analytics at OmniEarth
- Cynthia Ouzts - Finished an MS at Clemson, and off teaching science to impressionable young minds.
Summer 2001 Grads
- Danielle Timmons - Cancer research at Hollings Cancer Center, MUSC.
- Mary Ellen Bolin - Has a hidden agenda.
May 2001 Grads
- Jeffrey Arnold, MD - Surgical Pathologist/Cytopathologist at Tufts Medical Center in Boston.
- Dwayne Donnell Brown - Has a heart as big as a house
- Adrian Corman, PhD (U. MO)- Programming in Boston, and liking it.
- Rhonda Crawley (Hunter) - Associate Scientist at NOAA Coastal Services Center.
- Wayne Cuvin - An RF engineer in Atlanta.
- Stephen Fernandez - Professional safety guy.
- Trey Howdy - Quiet, and built to stay that way.
- Adam Krause, PhD (U. Tenn) - Physicist and aerospace engineer.
- Stephen Long - Great with a lawn mower I hear, and a big hitter in the lottery.
- Richard R. Martin
December 2000 Grads
- Theresa Brinsa - Researcher and Perfusionist at MUSC.
- Janet Johnson - Working at Scienctific Research Corporation.
- John Kiser- Too serious, but we'll beat that out of him.
- Carolyn Olivia Minyard (Brakenbury) - MS in horticulture from NC State.
- Tyler Rentz - Cardiac research at Vanderbilt Medical Center.
- Jonathan Saleeby - U. Mass Medical School Radiation Oncology Instructor.
- Chris Sonekan - MS in Environmental Studies grad (physics track). In PhD program at Queen's University, Canada.
Summer 2000 Grads
- Jason Duncan - Great football player (that's soccer for you Americans).
- Andy Hollis - Air quality work for DHEC.
- David Murfin (MS applied physics, UCSD) - Works for NOAA on underwater robots.
May 2000 Grads
- Brian A. Bendt
- Chris Carter - Physics education is his bag.
- Jessica Chenault (Whitehead), PhD (Penn State) - Working for SC Sea Grant in Charleston.
- R. Erik DeSimone, PhD (ASU) - A post-Doc in England at the Univ. of Cambridge, computer modelling crop disease spread.
- Ellis, Joseph E. - Electronics Engineer for BMW.
- Glenn Fallucca - Living large in the business world.
- Andrea Gerken - Works for pharmaceutical giant Novartis and loves it. Lots of international travel.
- Vladimir Henderson-Suite - Medical Physicist back home in Trinidad and Tobago at the National Radiotherapy Centre
- Kat Holtz (Low) - MS in science education. Physics lab manager at CofC.
- William Joshua Kennedy, PhD(Utah) - At the Air Force Research Laboratory.
- Nicole Levi(-Polyachenko), PhD (Wake Forest) - Now a Post-Doc in the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Wake Forest.
- M. J. "Marty" McGee - An engineer, a very good one.
- Mechum Purnell, Ed.D. (UCLA) - Teaching at embassy school in New Delhi. Also taught in Thailand, Bolivia, and South Korea.
- Lori Sanfratello, PhD (UNM) - (Pseudo-grad) MRI guru.
- John M. Tramel - Career with GE.
- Julie Ward (Gostic), PhD (UNLV) - Forensic radiochemistry, Lawrence Livermore National Lab.
- Michael Woehrman - Navy officer. Working on MS in Physics at the Naval Postgraduate School.
Dec 1999 Grads
- Carrie Halkyard - Working in New Hampshire.
- Amy Houck (Maslowski), PhD - Health Physics at Lawrence Livermore
- Megan E. Kasprak
- Melissa J. Marino
Summer 1999 Grads
- Erin Glenn (Barrett) - MS in Curricuum and Instruction from the Univ. of Denver. National board certified teacher.
- Natalie Weltz (Wiggins) - Teaching at the Neuse Charter School in NC.
May 1999 Grads
- Joey H. Foxhall, JD. An attorney in Charlotte.
- Jennifer Lockman - In the arts marketing business.
- Dina C. McMahon
- Andrew G. Miller - Doing who knows what, who knows where.
- Tamara N. Moore
- David Ward, PhD (MIT) - Post-Doc at Harvard. Now in business.
Dec 1998 Grads
- Joanne Baylis (Scanlon), PhD (U. Va) - Technical Analyst, Skeo Solutions
- Chris Brown, PhD (NC State) - PhD in physics, now working on an MBA at Harvard Business School.
- William Bryce Donovan - Working in tech consultant industry.
- Frances Halter (Cashman) - Getting a PhD in astro at USC, after a stint as a teacher.
- John Zullo - Medical Physics consultant for Advanced Radiation Physics Services, Inc. in Texas.
Summer 1998 Grads
- Dirk A. Aurin, PhD (U Conn) Physical Oceanographer, Post-Doc at NASA-GSFC.
May 1998 Grads
- Charles L. Adkins
- Jeffrey Scott Blair - Working for a living.
- Charlie Cockcroft Masters in Environmental Science.
- Hannes Greim - Now at ATD, formerly at NASA. His home page.
- Tiffany Hays - Teaching chemistry and environment at the Baldwin School,
- Sharon Johnson - The happiest smile in the world. Passed away summer 2005.
- Jennifer Jordan (Lewey) - MSN - FNP at MUSC.
- Christopher Loonam
- Debra Bowen (fka Debra Seyle) - IT professional.
- Rob Smith - in NC working on computer science stuff.
December 1997 Grads
- Stephen J. Dixon
- Emmanuel C. Sayoc
- Christie W. Taylor
Summer 1997 Grads
- Mike McLaughlin - MS physics. Hockey fan.
May 1997 Grads
- Juan Anthony Brown, PhD (George Mason Univ.) - Lives in Manhattan, works on Wall St. doing computational analysis of securities.
- Ronald K. Harris
- Josh Kohut, PhD (Rutgers) - A Physical Oceanographer at Rutgers University.
- Daniel B. Martin
- Marcel Prevuznak - software guru for Quant Systems
- Steve Saleeby - Research Associate in Atmospheric Science at Colorado State University.
- Matthew B. Stovall
- Jamie V. Walters
December 1996 Grads
- Eric Alan Wood
Summer 1996 Grads
- Jesse C. Rowe
- Joshua Spruill - Loved by many. Passed away in early 2008.
May 1996 Grads
- Allan B. Espano
- Susan E. Fletcher
- Steven Lindauer II, Laser Photonics Academy teacher at Wekiva High School. Awesome program.
- David A. Pelkey, Chair of math department at Fort Dorchester High School
- Christopher Petrusak
- Thomas M. Riegler
- Marcia Smoak (Yochum) - Dean, robotics advisor, and teacher at Virginia Episcopal School.
- Michael C. Stone
December 1995 Grads
- Tracy E. Cooperman - Teaching school, maybe in Beaufort.
May 1995 Grads
- Juanita Rose Forsythe (Barker), Living in northern Georgia. The good life.
- Kevin Chung-Ping Kan - An electrical engineer, but don't let him touch the equipment
- Carolyn Ryan (Wiest) - Returned from blissful life in Sicily.
- Luba Sengova (Ibrahim) - MS in math. Math faculty at Georgia Highlands College.
May 1994 Grads
- Dooley Rick Camus
- Michael W. Cato
- Angela Chapman - Teaching in the Charleston area.
- John Hammond - Somewhere in Seattle, but heading to landscape architecture school
- Steven Jacobson, PhD (Vanderbilt), supports research for NASA IR remote sensing satellite missions.
- Kevin Stevens, PhD (West Virginia), Thin film coating pro for Northrop Grumman SYNOPTICS. MBA too.
- Hank Yochum, PhD (Wake Forest), Associate Professor at Sweet Briar College
Dec 1993 Grads
- R. P. Wagner
Summer 1993 Grads
- Kimberly D. Lahan
May 1993 Grads
- Leah Terry Biorn, works in Social Security Disability Determination.
- Jason Brasseur, PhD (Montana State) - Big laser gun at Bridger Photonics
- Jon B. Paulikonis, project manager for the Navy.
- Georgia Richardson, PhD (Alabama-Huntsville), Likes gamma rays a lot.
- William Ted Schaeffer - Builds embassies for the State Department.
- Christina Stefanou
- Arnold Tharrington, PhD (Pittsburgh) - Researcher at Oak Ridge National Labs.
December 1992 Grads
- Kathleen L. Connor - aka Naala Brewer. Math lecturer at Arizona State Univ.
- Susan P. Lawrimore
- Kael Martin, Physics Teacher, Porter Gaud School
Summer 1992 Grads
- Gregory J. Atkins
- James Dennis Elliott
- David Clifton Johnson
- Jonathan C. Rotter, lawyer with The Nature Conservancy.
May 1992 Grads
- Robert D. Coxwell
- Kimberly J. Deal, a programmer, but she'd have to kill us if she told us the details.
- Peggy A. Hines
- Angela Kubinec, science education is her bag.
- Amy K. Threatt
December 1991 Grads
- Salah Ezzaoudi
- Frances Leola Keels
- Clark R. Whiting
May 1991 Grads
- Ernest A. Bell
- Beth DePass - Senior Software Engineer at BBN.
- Michael D. Orcutt
December 1990 Grads
- Stephen A. McColl
- Malcolm Dennis Knight
May 1990 Grads
- Andre M. Hedrick, linux hard drive guru and occasional astronomer. Passed away 2012.
More Distant Past Grads - Incomplete listing
- William Thomas "Tom" Bridgman, PhD (Clemson) - Data visualization at NASA/Goddard.
- Paul J. Campbell - Strategic Planning and Business Assessment Officer for Naval Facilities Engineering Command - Southern Division
- Linda R. Jones, PhD (Illinois Institute of Technology) - on the faculty at a prominent undergraduate college.
- Carl H. Rourk III, somewhere, doing something.
- Melissa E. Schraibman (Michels) - Law school at U. Wisconsin. Now a legal advisor to the US Embassy, Tirana, Albania.
- Tom Tucker - Chemical Engineer, head of Kinergetics, engineering consulting in energy efficiency.
- Christopher L. Able
- Timothy R. Fulford
- Ralph Alan Johnson
- Michael Toshi Francisco
- Brian Mielke - In Utah, a senior software engineer. Life is good.
- John P. Bryan, Jr., a lawyer, and other things too.
- Barry Coyle. PhD, works at NASA - another laser guy.
- Thomas F. Drake, VA Dept. of Environmental Quality - Air Quality Assessment
- William David Lee, working at NIST in Boulder, polishes mirrors to insanely tight specs.
- Estelle Westbury (Paus), (MS in CSci from George Mason Univ.) Now a software engineer.
- Timothy W. Smith, (MS in Health Physics from UNLV). Works at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. Twin brother of...
- James A. Smith, Jr. (MS in physics from American Univ.) Nuclear Engineer with the NRC.
- Sandra E. Stroble (uncertain grad date)
- Christoph A. Vogel, Ph.D (Atmospheric Science, Georgia Tech), NOAA Atmospheric Turbulence and Diffusion Division.
- Carl McGartlin, a mechanical engineer too, for Spirax-Sarco.
- David T. Bolvin, NASA meteorology guy.
- Mary Ruth Craven
- Newton Lindy Sims, Jr.
- Gregory Wendell Adams
- Kevin Michael Bourque - IT guy at Ashley Hall school
- Cassandra "Sandy" Bullock - Math teacher at West Ashley HS.
- Marco Antonio Demaria
- Wanda Alease Frazier
- Douglas Ray Holmes
- Gregory Frank Martin
- Jeremy J. Rentschlar
- Carol Lucy Byars
- Leah Ann Crout
- Donald Eugene Gould
- Andrew Lisicki
- Saeid Reze Rismani
- John Patrick Schumacher
- Ali Baradar
- Bennett Copeland, PhD
- Richard Dean Davis
- Gregory Scott Holliday
- Arnold E. Murdoc
- Michael Allen Todd - Works at Hill-Rom.
- Arthus Gary Beall
- Thomas Kelecy, PhD - Works on astrodynamics and orbit determination for Boeing.
- Ryan Droste, PhD (Johns Hopkins) - Finest physicist at Trident Tech.
- Catherine Stratton Godfrey - National Climatic Data Center
- Kevin Joseph O'Leary
- Pamela Polk (Droste), Registrar at Trident Technical College.
- Michael Wolgroch
- Addison H. DeBoi - Designs hydroelectrical generation systems for the Army Corps of Engineers.
- Douglas S. Huneycutt
- Thomas C. Laquiere
- Godfrey John Fies, a yachtsman.
- Stephen Elliott Gonzales
- Jeffery Alan Lucas
- Sedgwick Lewis Simons, PhD, Rice University, Space Science
- Donald Allen Ferrett
- Andrew Hemphill, Wood products for Weyerhaeuser Company.
- Thomas N. Lovern, PhD. Works for Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC), in Huntsville, AL.
If you want on or off the list please contact me: Jeff Wragg